Algol 60 comparison with Simula 67
Simula 67 = Algol 60 with Classes.
Simula 67 is an Object Oriented extension of Algol 60. All algol60 programs must be compiled using Simula 67 compiler! In addition to OOP features Simula 67 has:
- new statement while
- set of input functions
- set of formatting output functions
- character data type for symbols processing
- text library class for text string processing
- InFile library class for file reading
- PrintFile library class for file writing
- And more ...
Here will be (in 2015) reference to simula67.org, where there will be much more information about Simula 67.